Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tagged Under: ,

Kareena Kapoor Khan is the Most Beautiful Woman in India

Share












Kareena Kapoor the most beautiful Indian woman: Photos

Actress Kareena Kapoor has been conferred the title of most beautiful women of India for Femina.When asked how it feels to to be called India's most beautiful, says Kareena Each title is special, but what it does Femina; It even more special is that most beautiful India is one of the very few titles that recognizes of beauty in the mind of a woman. My spirit and my faith make me beautiful ".



Kareena Kapoor khan most beautiful woman in india

 
When she feels the most beautiful? I look best of my when I was seen below. I feel beautiful when I'm alone my denim and sweatshirt.
What is the secret of her beauty? "I ask most oil my hair and skin every day. My mother and my grandmother are also used for decades. A sometimes also brings me a mask made of curd and almond oil, which again was sent to me by the women in my family

Kareena Kapoor khan most beautiful woman in india
 
Kareena also talks not to use Botox.
For the full interview, buy latest issue of Femina. Now available from new stands for Rs 60!

0 comments:

Post a Comment