Sunday, December 28, 2014

Tagged Under:

Jordan James Parke spent $150,000 to look like Kim Kardashian

Share



A super-fan Kim Kardashian has spent £ 100,000 in surgery and designer clothes in an attempt to look like your icon reality star.

Jordan James Parke his lips 50 filling, eyebrow tattoos, Botox injections in several areas and underwent laser hair removal.

After hearing about the Kardashians reality show a few years ago, he embarked on his insane crusade.

"I love everything about Kim. She is the most beautiful woman ever. Her skin is perfect, her hair, while she," Jordan, 23, of Manchester told the Sun.

"I am addicted to lip-fillers. The bigger the better. I've never felt better about myself. I laugh when people try to insult me saying look plastic or fake. Do you think I go for the natural look? If it was, I'd ask for my money. "
Lip loaded Jordan have cost £ 350 times, while he also had stuffed cheeks and Botox injections in his eyes, eyebrows and forehead.





He plans to have surgery next nose.

"Every time I see a new procedure, I have to try. I'm in the clinic so often I get a discount. I I borrow money from my family. But I worked hard, sales and club health.

"I work as hard as makeup artist and I grew up with my mother to spend the last book in her bag when she wants something. Now, if I want, what I have. My mother likes to buy me things that I am grateful. I am a slightly spoiled, I must admit. "
He also suffered a "vampire face" - Kim K favorite cosmetic procedure Mirror Clemmie Moodie tried to herself - in a cool £ 450.
The bloodcurdling operation sees the body's blood and injected into the face hundreds of places.
And do not stop there. Jordan spent £ 60k creating games with the team of designer Prada, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
It even has a tattoo sleeve Louis Vuitton arm - and the autograph of Mariah Carey.

 

"I can easily spend thousands in one trip and I'm a fiend for purchase online. A few weeks ago, I ordered a Prada bag £ 3000 then forgotten. I do not know what it was until I opened".

He also drinks in the VIP areas of nightclubs and wine bars with Cristal champagne favorite rappers favorite drink - at £ 185 a bottle.

"My look is all about the shock factor I like all the attention and care that I receive on the street greet hate - .. just means more attention and if anything, just pushes me to get more work..
He has 11,800 followers on Instagram basically support, but some critics.
For every person who hates my eyes, someone loves - and these are the only people I love.

"The amount of abuse Kim gets in Instagram is unreal, but is doing his thing and I really respect that. She is an amazing model."

It is fair to say that not much like the female half of Kimye (feel free to disagree scrolling up and adding your voice to the previous survey!), But you can not blame him try ...

It is not the first person to attempt a makeover Kim K - busty Kelly Brook recently copied fellow stars contour makeup for a photo session and looked like her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment