Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tagged Under: ,

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor work together In Karan Johar’s Next?

Share


The return of Aishwarya Rai is the most awaited in the industry. Beauty queen and Bollywood is a the most beautiful actresses after a break announced her return to Jazbaa Sanjay Gupta and also entered into two films for various directors.


The actress, in a news conference on her birthdayshe said. "In addition Jazbaathere are other scripts I've given the green light I wondered whether I should say today, but with appropriate respect of the director and producer which will do with them in the future.



Other ads I'll do with directors such that I'm going to work. But it is to an exciting year and held the front side ", and from then, reports are that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan tour was approached by Karan Johar for his next directorial project "

0 comments:

Post a Comment