Friday, August 1, 2014

Tagged Under: ,

Aata Majhi Satakli: Song of Singham Return

Share




Kareena Kapoor's love for the work of Manish Malhotra has forced the designer to work on her wardrobe for her next film 'Singham again.

The creator of Manish Malhotra fashion certainly could not ignore the request of his ardent customer-cum-friend and style look Kareena Kapoor tp accepted for "Singham 2" promotional song composed by Yo Yo Honey Singh.



http://fashiontrendylyf.blogspot.com/

The song, he said, will be Friday.

"Right now I'm recording a song with her (Kareena) to 'Singham 2'. I make a song with Kareena, Ajay Devgn and Honey Singh. This is a promotional song will be launched on August 1," said the 47 years here at Lakme week (LFW) Fashion press meet.

Malhotra has been part of the fashion industry and the cinema for a long time and remembered his association with the glamor industry.

"This morning I was talking to Kareena and she said, 'My God, I have worked for 15 years." I told him that next year I will complete 25 years in the film industry and ten years for my label. My association with Lakmé also has 14 years, "said the designer.

Bridal Collection 'Brightness' Malhotra will be presented during the grand finale of LFW, scheduled for August 20 to 24 Kareena will be your rock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment