Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tagged Under: ,

Kareena Kapoor and Salman Khan sharing screen again in Bhaijaan Bajrangi

Share

Actor Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is part of the upcoming movie of Salman Khan Bhaijaan Bajrangi, said he shared a good relationship with the superstar and they are a "good fit" on the screen.

Salman and Kareena who were last romance each other on screen in Bodyguard, will be seen together in Kabir Khan directed the film.

"I loved the movie (script) and my role. Though Salman will play the lead role of Bhaijaan Bajrangi, I play a girl from a Brahmin," said Kareena website without disclosing details.

"It's always a pleasure to work with Salman. We share a good relationship. Besides, Salman and I make a great pair. This will be a major release of Eid and it works for us. Film has worked on my calendar so I said yes to him "said the actor.


kareena kapoor movie 
The film will be presented by Salman apparently own company under his own Salman Khan Ventures. Kabir has made three films with Katrina Kaif in the lead and work with Kareena for the first time. "Kabir and I have not worked with each other so it is a pleasure to work with a new director. Has not changed its players, but this time it did and I'm glad you thought of me," Kareena said.

salman khan movie
 
The film will be shot in many parts of India and filming will begin later this year. "I hope to start shooting for late October.'m Very excited about this project because it excited me as an actor," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment