Monday, July 14, 2014

Tagged Under: ,

Deepika Padukone sexiest woman in the world

Share
Actress Deepika Padukone has been voted the sexiest woman in the world in a survey conducted by the magazine FHM.
Will be presented in the new edition of the magazine and the actress revealed Wednesday edition with her and the other girls in the top 100 sexiest women.
However, Deepika believes that physical appearance has nothing to do with the vote obtained and it is only his work that led to this issue.
"I think something is actually the result of the work I do. I do not think it has anything to do with me physically. Also believe that the details of the brand are also the result of the movies I did," said actress statusque here .
"I was very lucky that the roles I've done in the last 2-3 years have been very different. So I guess this and the entries are the result of this and of course, the success of this and the relatability of the characters, "he added.
Deepika recently in Tamil film was seen "Kochadaiiyaan."
His appearance in his next film "Finding Fanny" is. The film was directed by Homi Adajania and also stars Arjun Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah and Dimple Kapadia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment